Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tidebuy Wedding Dress Reviews

As we all know that another hot wedding season is coming, I guess many of you have prepared a beautiful wedding dress in advance. But how about the bridesmaid dress? Now, tidebuy reviews will tell you where to order one cheap and beautiful bridesmaid dress with fast delivery.

Please look at the picture below, it’s Off the Shoulder Half Sleeve Ball Gown Appliques Beading Wedding Dress from Tidebuy.com. How about the style?


Fits good, runs a little long but I was expecting that since my wife is very short. My wife loves it very much she was like a little girl at Christmas, she had to try on right away and did not want to take off. Very fast shipping thanks.This dress is beautiful and I got so many compliments. I am 5'11" so I love the custom measurement option. Most dresses in stores are not long enough for me but this was perfect. It is exactly like the picture and very well made with lining, boning, tons of fabric and a built in bra. It also arrived much earlier than expected. Thanks again tidebuy!!

If you love this style, you can come to our website to know more details via tidebuy reviews; and if you want to see more, you can get a quick look at tidebuy bridesmaid dress reviews.

Thanks for your reading and have a nice day! Any question, just feel free to tell us. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment