Monday, September 30, 2013

Tidebuy Reviews on Low Heel Knee Boots

Autumn is coming and it is time to wear boots again. I like boots, especially black boots. I am a quite girl and I like deep color. Most of my clothing a in deep color and black is my favorite color. I saw this boots on tidebuy.com and I fell in love with it for the first sight. Before I buying it, I had a look at the tidebuy reviews on this items. Just like me, the customers like this boots very much. Here are some quotes:


24/02/2013


By htzha**


I absolutely love this boot. After searching all over for the right boot for day or night, I found it in this boot.


30/12/2012


By Breen**


This is a great boot. Absolutely comfortable to wear all day.


02/11/2012


By Ell**


love them. perfect sizing. great color. comfortable.nothing bad to say about them really.



This boots is made of cowhide and it is very soft when I wear it. It has a 3 cm low heel for show its whole shape. This fashion style is suitable to party, evening occasion or just for street strolling.


This is all what I get about this boots. If you want to know more products and more tidebuy reviews, please visit http://www.tidebuyreview.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment