Monday, September 16, 2013

Tidebuy Reviews:Sexy Clubwear


Very Pleased with these wear, at 1st i was unsure in ordering any type of clothing that i was unable to try on , before i purchased due to my very curvy shape. i have a hard time when it comes to jeans wear, cause I'm what most call Thick lol, big thighs hips and nice butt;.So i took a chance and it arrived on time already laced up, all i had to do was loose up the the lace which didnt take long and try on, very scared cause i usually don't fit anything i order except halloween costumes...and what do you know, THEY Fit! i was so happy and my fiance jaw dropped and said WOW those look great Bay. Gave the rate a 4 out of 5 cause my butt a little big, and isn't enough material allowed for sitting with out having to pulling them up over and over. So would i order again, no doubt i just hope a one size fits all is great; the fit very well, didn't look tight at all very roomy n still snugged and air flowy but i would like more room for my backside. Said by Dem** at tidebuy reviews



I was so excetied to see this site, it seems that the cloth here quite good and have a good reputation, through tidebuy reviews you will know more information. 

1 comment:

  1. I also bought mine here at Tidebuy. A cock tail dress got a perfect match with my body type. I am blessed with an 8 like body and so I wanted something that could go with it. A cock tail design with a mini skirt size, Rhinestone ear rings, a leather belt same color as the 6 inch heels got guys staring. I ordered it as a whole from tidebuy.com. I am a designer and knows what is good for me. I went adding one after the other to cart and then later claimed my discount for bulk purchase. They were shipped fast to me and were well tailored. I like how fast the customer service was fast and professional in handling my queries.

    ReplyDelete