Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Oscars 2015 Favorite Dress

I was in awe when I watched the Oscars 2015 last Monday. The dresses worn in the award's night left me awed until now every time I saw images online. Out of all the beautiful gowns worn by beautiful women in that night, my top favorite was Jennifer Lopez dress. Wow! J.Lo never fail to amaze me every year. She looks stunning, sexy and so beautiful in her skin tone colored mesh dress. 


As usual, I find online of the dress similar to what J.Lo worn and here's what I found from Tidebuy. They have lots of skin tone colored dresses and these two stand-out and passed the appeal for me. Check these out, lovelies!

This Vintage High Neck Mermaid Appliques Backless Lace-up Floor-Length Evening Dress isn't the same design when it comes from the wait and down. But the subject here is the appliques that they put on the dress. It is the similar one compared with what J.Lo had in her dress above. Embellishments really added an instant glam to a dress when you wear less adornments like jewelries, always remember that lovelies!

This High Quality Elegant Halter Ruffles V-Neck A-Line Long Evening Dress Designed Independently is a aversion of a clean canvas of J.Lo dress. I really believe that simplicity is beauty just like this particular dress. You can get more glamorous by adding accessories if you like. if I have to accessorize this dress, I will put the same appliques like J.Lo. What do you think?

Reading reviews can help you decide and think if a certain item is worth to purchase. That's why, there's no harm reading to make sure your money won't go to waste. Drop by www.tidebuyreviews.wordpress.com and see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment