Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tidebuy Fashion Luxury Golden V Neckline Lace Jacquard Long Sleeve Dress


In the next few days, we will celebrate the Valentine's Day. Do you have a date already? My man told me we will celebrate the special day over dinner. We always keep it low key and I love it that way. I am not really fond of so many frills, so a dinner will do because guess what? We will celebrate a post-Valentine's Day in an island a few days later. Yey! We are going to hit the beach! Meantime, here's the dress that I've been eyeing for quite a while now from Tidebuy.com. Shall I wear this on my date. What do you think?

This Fashion Luxury Golden V Neckline Lace Jacquard Long Sleeve Dress is sexy and sultry. The floral lace design screams sweetness and that creates a fragile personality. Who wouldn't like to be treated special anyway? I also love its black & gold color combination; it speaks classy. The neckline is just perfect because it isn't that low and it doesn't show a lot of cleavage but it is still seductive. Well, it's the V-neckline design with a little wrap down to the waist and that creates an illusion of smaller waist line. Agree?

Style this dress with:
> Gold chain-linked black shoulder bag (link here); or
> Black clutch bag (link here)
> Black pointed stiletto heels (link here); or
> Black high heel sandals (link here)


No comments:

Post a Comment