Saturday, February 20, 2016

The dress was nice and the service was fast!-Tidebuy Reviews

Well, many people said that going shopping online is a risk of money. Do you think so? In my opinion, choosing one reliable and legit online shop is most important. Tidebuy is just like that. Just read some tidebuy reviews to know the details.

Overall pretty good

Like a mix between missguideds style and boohoos prices; tidebuy is my go to site when looking for an outfit for a party or if I’m bored I and want to just scroll through pages and pages of clothes. Their returns policy is only 14 days which isn’t as long as other places so make sure you try the clothes on when they arrive but normally it doesn’t matter as the clothes nearly always fit. Delivery is quick as well and sometimes there’s offers on to get free or cheaper deliver which I often take advantage of. Overall I really rate them.

Good service

The dress was nice and the service was fast! My dress came just in time for new years eve…. Thanks!

Just fablous!

Wonderful item, fablous price, free and speedy delivery! What more could you ask for!

Love it

The quality is very good and the product is same as shown in the picture! Also true to size!
Now, do you think Tidebuy is very reliable and a legit online shop? If there’s still more information to know, just read tidebuy reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment