Monday, February 8, 2016

Tidebuy is my new go to website-Tidebuy Reviews

Hi, girls, do you want to read some tidebuy reviews here? After reading all of these, you will know clearly on Tidebuy. Just keeping reading...

Cheaper and Better!
Everything on that website ranges from cute, to beautiful, and sexy. The pricing there is lower than your local everyday stores like JCPenny or Sears. The shipping takes a little long, but it's worth it!

The shirts and coats are of great caliber and condition. There's a variety of clothes to pick from: shirts, coats, shoes, dresses, sweaters, bottoms, active wear, the list goes on! There are sections for Men, Women, Kids, Garden, Hari, Sale, etc,. I've recommended it countless times to my friends, and especially my best friend who needed to find a prom dress on a low budget.

Stylish, Safe, Perfect!!!
All of the products in tidebuy are really cool, the jewelry is different compared to the jewelry in other stores. The clothes are just as unique and cute. I bought a ring from tidebuy 2 weeks ago and it got here Jan 20th, best online shopping experience!

Once i purchase the product, they took a picture of my package and sent it to me by email with all the information i needed to track it. Seeing my package, packaged and ready to be sent released stress and worries since it was my first time shopping here. When my package got to my house, the package itself was in a bubble wrap package and my ring was inside a small ziplock baggie. I took out the ring and it looked perfect. It was the right size and it looked really pretty. I was content with my purchase and I'm looking forward to shopping at tidebuy again!

Tidebuy is my new go to website!! i love it!!

lots of cute stuff!! there is something for everyone on tidebuy!! I have made several purchases off of tidebuy.com and I have loved everything so far! 


Have you finished all these tidebuy reviews? If so, you may turn to next page to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment