Friday, March 4, 2016

I ordered boots and high heels.-Tidebuy Reviews

Many people have shopping experience on Tidebuy and some of them had wonderful experience and some had not. Do you want to know clearly on how about Tidebuy? If so, let's read some tidebuy reviews here.

Always get what I order and on time!!! Love this place.Web site works very well, quick shipping and delivery.

I ordered boots and high heels got the boots they were to tight on my calves so i read the return policy it said to order a new pair of shoes and send the others back instead of exchanging it will be refunded so i did thinking the money would go back into my account which it didn't. I just got a certificate for them for the amount which at the time wasnt what i wanted being that i already replaced that pair and spent that money for that other pair. Other then that quality is good returning is easy just dont replace first thinking your going to get your money back. Their shoes are nice.

The only thing I truly disliked was the fact that I was sent shoes in a beat up box. There was tape holding the cover's edges together and the other edges were ripped, where the tape had been torn. To make a long story short, the box is useless, which makes it hard for me because I keep all of my shoes in their boxes.

Tidebuy.Com keeps me updated on my order every step of the way. It only takes a few days to get an order in. I've made a couple of orders and will continue to come back!

Tidebuy.com is awesome. I can grab amazing shoes fast before I go out of town for a last minute vacation or party, and they always get to me on time. They have some of the most fashionable shoes anywhere.

How do you think about tidebuy? Do you also think it's a scam? If you have any doubts, please read more information on tidebuy reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment