Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"The quality was so good."-Tidebuy Reviews

Top part fits nice,but really tight around the bottom,but beautiful still, I absolutely love this dress.It is one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing I have purchased in a long time.It is also not only a comfortable dress,I have also warn it as a shirt with Capri pants. Many compliments, need to wear a slip under for better coverage. -tidebuy dress reviews



I normally do not order my clothes online however this was a great fit over all my curves. Love this dress. I paired it with a black belt just below the breast to accentuate my bossom. Fits as expected...I have big breast but I like that it is not too revealing..it is not too short and it is not thin..honestly its better than I expected. The quality was so good. And when I wear it on a vocation, I got manys compliment. I am highly recommend it.-tidebuy beauty reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment