Monday, November 11, 2013

Tidebuy Fancy Ball Gown Floor-length Strapless Ball Gown Quinceanera Dress Reviews


 A few days ago, I purchased a fancy dress from Tidebuy.com. When I received the dress, I found it just as good as what I had seen from Tidebuy. And I couldn’t help sharing my satisfaction with you, especially those who wants to buy decent ball gown dress. Tidebuy.com is a fantastic choice for online shopping.
 Here is my dress, it is a floor-length strapless ball gown dress with light color. The fabric is nice and the beading is well done, it touches very comfortable when I wear on it. The petticoat under the dress is necessary to achieve this full ball gown look. But it is bought separately with the dress. I know about it on others’ reviews on Tidebuy, and I purchased the dress online and bought the petticoat from local with a lower price.

17/04/2013
By Priscil**  
I ordered this dress and I got it only in less than two weeks. The dress was incredible and so well made beautiful dress.
   12/04/2013
By songbird**  
The dress is well made and absolutely beautiful. The fabric is nice and the beading is well done. It is also true to size with room to spare, but the back lacing makes an easy adjustment to a perfect fit. The only disappointment was that it needs a petticoat under the skirt to achieve this full ballgown look and we didn't know that. So we had to order the petticoat separately and pay a high shipping charge.
To make the dress looks perfect, a petticoat seems much important, and I selected one from local to achieve the full look. I am happy that I made it. Love this dress so much. Tidebuy is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment