Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tidebuy Reviews: Pretty Sweetheart Mini/Short-Length Empire Flowers Prom/Homecoming Dress

When I scanned the Tidebuy web for selecting a suitable prom dress for my best friend Lisa, a light blue mini-length empire flower prom dress attracted my eyes. I know it will be the best choice for her, and the short-length dress can modify her figure and makes her very gorgeous and slim. The flower belt on the wait decorates the dress and the beading on the upper part makes the dress very shining.

Before buying the dress, I also checked the comments on tidebuy. It has received many good Tidebuy reviews.
   15/03/2013
By Sabi**
My dress is really gorgeous,the quality is good as well as low price, I hope you can have my best wishes, for the further I will place order on your website.
   09/02/2013
By Domin**
I purchased this dress hoping it would be what i was looking for. It was and so much more! Its an absolutly gorgeous dress on and fits quite well.Thanks so much!
After I received the beautiful dress for Lisa, she loved it so much. That makes me very delight,and I know I made a good choice shopping on Tidebuy. I will visit this web much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment