Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tidebuy Reviews: Elegant Ball Gown Ankle-length Bateau Appliques Flower Girl Dress


As we all know, people who are prepared to getting married need get everything ready for receiving their big day. At the moment, I am the guy who need get everything done for my wedding ceremony. Fortunately, most of things have been done under my friends and relatives’ help. There is only one thing that is the dresses for my flower girls.Finally, we find the tidebuy.com and I am glad that we select the very suitable flower girl dresses.

Here is the ball gown ankle-length bateau applique flower girl dress. The most attractive part is the design of rose appliques on the hemline. And the belt circle around the waist with red color matches the white dress very well. The fabric is good, and it will be safe to the tender skin with its good quality.
There are others' reviews on tidebuy to refer to:
    02/07/2013
 By janey168**  
I love the dress. It's awesome!! Just as in the picture!! Thank you, Tidebuy!! My flower girl is going to look amazing!!
    28/06/2013
 By janey168**  
The dress is beautiful!! I'm still waiting for the second dress of these since I ordered two dresses at the same time, but otherwise, the shipment was very fast and the dress is beautiful and very well done. The only thing missing is the bow in the back. I saw the picture of the back and it has a bow with a flower of the same color in the middle but ANYWAY it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm happy with the dress!!

It is really an un forgettable shopping experience on Tidebuy. The elegant flower girl dresses made the little girls amazing, and they loved the dresses so much. Then I will visit the Tidebuy much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment