Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shoes Reviews on Tidebuy: Exquisite Stiletto Heels Closed-toe Evening Shoes


This bling bling silver evening shoes caught my eyes when i saw it firstly on Tidebuy. It is designed with the simple style-- the boat-like body and a thin heel. The shoe body is covered with a layer of silver leather and it looks so shining. Also, the appearance is made up with irregular pattern and it will reflect the light. What an amazing shoes. I wanted to own it as soon as possible. After seeing tidebuy reviews about this shoes, i am sure this shoes is really good. Here is one on tidebuy reviews page:
   04/03/2013
By Ree**  
I was very surprised when this shoe arrived, it is actually gorgeous and true to the description. This is an elegant shoe that can be taken from dress up to evening affair.

It is made of high quality leather and will not easily be out of shape. The customer service staff is really kind and she answers my question patiently. Finally, i got my baby shoes quickly and match them to my elegant long evening dress and had a very happy night.
Now i am a regular customer of tidebuy and i always see the new post on
 https://twitter.com/TidebuyReviews. I always get the first news on new items and tidebuy review here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment