Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tidebuy Bohemian Summer Dresses

OMG! Have you already seen the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades Of Grey? I have watched it already with my man last week. I am disappointed with how the adaptation turned out. Maybe I should make a separate post of my review about the movie. If you're a fanatic of Fifty Shades, then you know how it feels. Anyway, I also took note of the clothing that Anastasia Steele wore in the movie. I really like her dress in the scene when Ana went over to Christian's parent house for dinner. 

Above is the photo before they headed out of Escala Tower. I apologize for the half-size photo but I really cannot find an images with whole body shot. But to those who hasn't yet seen the movie, the dress is a knee-high length only.

This Retro Slim Dress Bohemian Summer Dress is the closest one I found online. I am fond of a modest necklines or anything that will conceal my flat chest. The style and design speaks innocence in a simple way. Agree? The combination of floral prints are a nice sight especially for the coming Spring/ Summer. 

Just in case, you are fond of maxi dresses, I found this New Summer Beautiful Splendid Falbala Maxi Dress that has a resemblance to the dress. It just that this one has a flowy ankle-length skirt. Its big floral prints is sweet and playful to the eyes. Agree?

Reading reviews can help you decide and think if a certain item is worth to purchase. That's why, there's no harm reading to make sure your money won't go to waste. Drop by www.tidebuyreviews.wordpress.com and see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment