Thursday, November 5, 2015

TIDEBUY REVIEWS-Excellent Service, Better than Expected

Maybe some of you have known Tidebuy, and got the beloved items from it. Well, some if you may know it the first time, no matter what, here you can be lucky to read some real customers' tidebuy reviews.

From these reviews made by customer of tidebuy, you may hear some comments of good or bad tips on tidebuy, from which you can know clearly on it. Let's start reading them.

Excellent Service, better than expected

Purchased a fashion wedding dress from Tidebuy. It arrived a little later than advertised so 

wrote to them. They promptly replied and offered me a US$10 voucher in return. Good start. 
When I had ordered the dress I had paid for the 'Customs & Taxes' cover, think it cost circa EUR 10. When it arrived here in Italy the customs charged me circa EUR 40. I send a copy of the customs receipt to Tidebuy who then reimbursed me the full EUR 40.
Wedding dress was great, as expected. 

To summise. Amazing customer service from Tidebuy, very impressed, and would gladly recommend to friends. 

Maybe you can also recommend this website to the people who needs to buy something after reading the above tidebuy reviews. Thanks for your reading, it's a pleasure thing to share to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment