Saturday, January 30, 2016

How about These Two Rings?-Tidebuy Reviews

Hi, everyone, I know most of you love rings and always buy those beautiful rings while shopping. Let's see what tidebuy reviews brings for you here.

Which one do you prefer? 
Now, let's read some tidebuy reviews:
Absolutely amazing!

We ordered my daughter's wedding dress from tidebuy after trying on many dresses at bridal shops. The dress my daughter wanted was over $1300 dollars, that just wasn't going to happen. So we found this site, and she found a dress she loved. I was very skeptical, but the reviews on this particular dress were good. We ordered. After I ordered, I began looking for other review sites on tidebuy. 

Second Marriage Wedding Dress

I have to say that I was surprised. I really was nervous about ordering online. But the dress, the price and the good reviews for tidebuy won me over. The dress was shipped quickly and other than a tiny sewing glitch that I fixed myself, the dress was perfect. The only thing was the colour said 'Champagne' and it was more of a beige. But still beautiful. Got a ton of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment