Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Vintage Long Sleeves Beading Long Ball Gown Dress-Tidebuy Reviews

Tidebuy Reviews will show a Vintage Long Sleeves Beading Long Ball Gown Dress with you all, hope you'll enjoy.

Maybe you are also interested in reading some tidebuy revews:
I received the dress yesterday by DHL and, OMG!! I'm in love with it! Nice quality and it looks exactly as the picture. The size is perfect for me. A big thanks also to Tidebuy staff,they were very patiente and kind with me. It tooks only 4 days to arrive (Italy)! Ero un po' scettica sull'acquistare il mio abito da sposa su internet ma penso di aver fatto la scelta giusta! Arrivato in 4 giorni, bello come nella foto e la taglia è perfetta per me. Ho letto in giro per il web varie recensioni negative ma per ciò che mi riguarda sono molto soddisfatta anche del servizio clienti, sono stati molto pazienti con me e hanno risposto a tutte le mie domande. Non vedo l'ora di indossarlo!! Grazie Tidebuy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment