Monday, August 8, 2016

Elegant Glamorous Wedding Dress-Tidebuy Reviews

This wedding dress looks so elegant and beautiful, I guess so many people would love it. It is shared by tidebuy reviews on Tidebuy.com. Let's look at the picture below.


You can also read some Tidebuy Reviews below to know more:

I placed an order for a red dress to wear to my welcome reception. At first, I must admit that I was skeptical having been scammed before. But, I tried it anyway. I ordered three items. One item was not available, so I received a refund for that item. My red dress was delivered, I tried it on and it fit nicely. I was very pleased. I'm waiting on my other dress which is delayed due to DHL, but I'm confident that it will be just as beautiful. I have about 10 other items sitting in my cart. I plan to place the order of the dress I'm waiting on is ok. So, I'm happy and I wouldn't call it a scam. A word of advise for sizing. Take a minute to look at the sizing chart. Not all designers sizes are created equal and not all smalls are created equal. I normally a medium, but had to order a large because of the dimensions noted in the sizing chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment