Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Solid Color Long Sleeve Woolen Overcoat-Tidebuy Reviews

Very cute coat. Nice fit.Great style, looks just like picture, very good quality.The fabrics of this coat is very pretty rich and good care.I love the material and the way it fits.I like the version of this coat-Tidebuy Reviews.The price is very reasonable, I have to recommend this site to my friends.


The color of the clothes is very good match I accidentally confirmed delivery. I have not received my order BLD 1588496. It has been over two weeks since I paid for these items and the shipping company has not yet given me a tracking number-Tidebuy Reviews

Pleas let me know Tidebuy Reviews when I will receive my items. Kind regards Cheryl gaskin.We are pleased to tell you that your order has been shipped on June,9th by DHL, and the tracking number is:3286725912 Normally you can receive it in about 2-5 business days via DHL, and you can track your item on http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html Please kindly note that it may take 1-2 days for shipping company to update the shipping record online.

No comments:

Post a Comment