Sunday, February 19, 2017

Dreamy Butterfly Wings Pointed Toe Heels-Tidebuy Reviews

This is Dreamy Butterfly Wings Pointed Toe Heels shared by tidebuy reviews, which you can see the picture below.



Also, you'll read some tidebuy reviews on it and hope it can be helpful for you.

Already have this Pointed Toe Heels in Red. Love them. I can't wear a very high heel due to medical issues, and these heels are very pretty and feminine. I am now wearing this yellow color wedge heels. Very pleased with my purchase of pointed toe heels as they are awesome really amazed with the quality, product arrived in excellent order. Will recommend to friends so that they can also get the pleasure. This butterfly designed pump enhanced the look of my legs when I wore it with my costumes. The designer of this tempting pump has done a great work.

When I received the package I was at first worried but I see why the name is Tidebuy, the pointed toe heels fit perfectly and I was impressed that it was exactly what I expected and no unwanted surprises. Shipping time estimate was on point as well, Thanks Tidebuy I will be shopping with you on a regular!!!I was impressed with the beautiful butterfly embellishment made in this pump. The yellow color of this pump is eye captivating when I saw my legs wearing this pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment