Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tidebuy Electronic Reviews-Lemfo LF07 2.5D ARC HD Screen Support SIM Card Wearable Devices SmartWatch for IOS/Android

Wow, I can't believe how great this watch is for under $70. I paired it to my Galaxy S7 using Mediatek SmartDevice app. The watch feels study and has a very comfortable silicone band. I got the green band witch is a lighter green than the one pictured, but I like it better. FYI alot of reviewers are stating that you can only text if you install a sim card. That is false. If paired to an android phone you can text from the watch. I get a full day on a single charge, and being a delivery driver for a lage logistics company this comes in very handy. I get all my notifications straight to my watch, and leave my phone in my pocket. Unlike most of these reviews, I paid full price for my watch, so this is completely unbiased. If you want a great smart watch but don't have 300 bucks to blow, you will be very happy with this watch.
Function:Passometer,Fitness Tracker,Sleep Tracker,Message Reminder,Call Reminder,Answer Call,Dial Call,Remote Control,24 hour instruction,World Time,Calendar
Features
Support SIM Card (GSM),Frequancy:850/1800/900/1900.
Bluetooth 4.0:It can Support all Nucleus or IOS 7 and above or Android 4.3 and above smartphone.
In 10-15m,LF07 smart watch can set reminder,it can easily look for phone. You also can look for watch on your phone.
LF07 smart watch has G-sensor,when you want to know time,only raise up your arm.The screen of watch will automatically light.Shake it to receive call.Very useful.
Remote Camera:Suburban travel,Camping,exploration,Mountain climbing,no one can help to take photos,LF07 smart watch is the easy solution.
Language:English,Russian,French,Spanish,Portuguese,Italian,Dutch,Polish,Turkish,Hebrew .

No comments:

Post a Comment