Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tidebuy Reviews-Pop Reduce Pressure Protective Case for IPhone 6/6S/6 Plus/7/7 Plus Unlimited Bubbles Case

ADORABLE DESIGN: The case is quite funny. It is like the bubble wrap, you could pop it when you feel boring or just want to have some fun.
HIGH QUALITY: Made of high quality meaterial and processed by advanced treatment process, the case is with high quality.
GREAT HANDFEELING: With high quality tailor made silicone, the case fits your phone perfectly and will add lots of fun to your life.
BETTER PROTECTION: With the silicone shell, your lovely iPhone should be well protected. Better shock absorbing, Tear-resistant, Anti-scratch, Anti-fingerprints protection.
PERFECT CUT-OUT: The phone case is specially manufactured to fit the real mold of Apple iPhone 5 5s SE. It poccesses full access to all ports and buttons and will not affect the usage of your lovely phone.
Everyone who sees my phone has to play with it! It's awesome! I would've given it 5 stars except that for some reason (static electricity, I guess) the material seems to attract dirt and small hairs, so I'm constantly picking fluff out from between the "bubbles". I'm still afraid to drop my phone because while the back is definitely well protected, the little lip thing on the front doesn't feel significant enough to prevent the screen from making co tact with the ground. That could just be me being paranoid though, so I won't take stars off for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment