Saturday, May 27, 2017

Tidebuy A5 Metal Bluetooth MP3 Reviews

This is A5 Metal Bluetooth MP3 1.8-inch HD HiFi Stereo Music Player from tidebuy.com. There're so many people love it. You may have a look at the following picture and then read some tidebuy reviews on it.

You may read some tidebuy electronics reviews on this product:

Added 8 gb of music and started listening to old songs! Laundry work great! Players work perfectly. The only problem I encountered was the first time I tried to connect to the computer, and the device was not reconfigured after the connection. This may be the problem with the player, the cable my computer or I might just not plug the cable, so it's not connected. This is a very small problem, because all the work of this player is great! My biggest problem is trying to find more music, even close to half the way to fill the available memory. Players are easy to load. Like your player, i really like.

I'm an old guy with an out-of-the-ordinary use for something like this: I like to listen to old 1930s-1940s radio programs at night when insomnia keeps me awake. I have hundreds of them in MP3 on CDs, but my trusty old Walkman disk player died recently.By reading through most of them and copying certain how-to instructions from the answers, I got my unit up and running just fine with an initial load of 40 half-hour radio programs. Using the player is easy, and the audio sounds fine and plenty loud in my over-the-ears headset (can't stand earbuds).

Hard to find a nice mp3 player! It seems that everyone is streaming ... they get all the data? Anyway, I had a ZEN MP3 player before, then there was, but I wanted another one. I bought another two awesome brands ... do not remember the name. I will edit if i can find it. They are so terrible music will not play, the menu is cruel navigation. So hunting continues. I was surprised to find it. Last night I installed 151 songs, no problem. Everything is fine and it sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment