Sunday, May 21, 2017

Tidebuy Maxi Dress Reviews

Hi, this is Floral Imprint V Neck Sleeveless Dress from tidebuy and so many girls love it, and what about you?


You can read some tideuy reviews here:

Great dress, its not for me but for my twin sister who is about the same height and size as me. I know for sure it would fit her.I got the dress and it fit perfect. I just wore it yesterday to work and all of my co-workers commented on how cute it was.It fit perfectly. It was super comfortable and the fabric was high quality. Could not be happier. Wore for my birthday and slayed!!!The dress was really pretty in person.looking at some of the reviews I was a bit skeptical on what I would receive. It was pretty and was a nice fit.

As this is my first time in your company to order, not sure if length & fitting suits for me. I'm very short 4'9.whats your return policy please? Thanks!This dress is a wonderful deal!! It fits great and does not look cheap at all! Very flattering and elegant. So happy with my purchase:)Very flattering. Reviews were accurate and helped me pick the right size. Good material and looks great with everything. It was very flattering, covering my trouble areas.Nice dress pretty colors and the fabric is nice and soft so far this dress fits me perfectly and it looks jus like the picture :-) I'm very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment