Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tidebuy Reviews----Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad for Windows Android iOS

This QQ-Tech & Seenda IS11-BT05 is one of the most popular touchpad Bluetooth keyboard in the world. It features a responsive QWERTY keyboard and touchpad; you won't be disappointed at this sleek gadget.

I have been using this keyboard for a few weeks now. I am using it on a Google Nexus Player. So far It has had Very nice battery life only charged it once and I leave it on most of the time. I do use the power switch when I remember and I have not had any issues with it thus far. This has decent build quality for what it is. It was easy to pair to my device. Touch pad is a little chinsy and not very sensitive and does not recognize taps. As far as compatibility with the Nexus Player:
I get all number and letter keys.
Play/pause next, and back (slightly different functions depending on which app you are in)
Touch pad will bring up a cursor when moved and can be used to select things on the Nexus Player but does not support tap to select.
Home = Home
Escape = Return
Enter = Center button
D pad = Drection ring functions
Search key = Search function
-----------------
Does not work with Nexus Player:
Volume (up down or mute)
Left and right click
Windows key (brings up voice search but without a mic it is useless)
Overall This is a very nice product for what it is. Many uses including for phones computers tablets, and set top boxes and maybe more! just don't always expect 100 percent compatible with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment