Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tidebuy Keyboard Reviews ---Delux T9 Plus Mechanical Keyboard Professional Gaming Keyboard Single Hand Operation RGB Light


"I am really enjoying using this keyboard. The mechanical keys are great and quite responsive and they have that great mechanical keyboard click and response when you press them.I am a gamer and do most of my gaming on the PC and I can tell you that is a really nice feature.Its nice hearing and feeling the feedback of the keys. The keyboard also has an amazing ergonomic design that support wrist and palms and they are siliconed to prevent slipping which is a nice feature and adds to the stability. The body is quite well built and is very sturdy. This is a nice feature and shows good craftsmanship and construction and adds a bit of weight to the keyboard. It also feels nice on your wrists as you type. Its not gonna slide . And will be able to last a while and stand up to some abuse. High quality USB cord and fitting to plug into the computer and its a nice thick cord".

"However, I find I still must access the regular keyboard for buttons not included.This keypad is not programmable, so there is no way to program those functions to other keys. But, of course, it's not advertised as such and I knew that when I bought it. I did look at the photos, so just my bad for not noting that those keys are not included. In spite of that, I still love it and rate this product 5 stars. I would definitely recommend this keypad to any gamer who feels like a full keyboard is cramping their gameplay. Using this keypad has definitely improved mine".

No comments:

Post a Comment