Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Reviews Color Block Nipped Waist Round Neck Belt Trench Coat On Tidebuy

I selected this color block nipped waist round neck belt trench coat from tidebuy.com several days ago. I love the design of the coat so much and the belt on the coat looks so impressive and chic.
Look at the photo of the item it is the same as the real one. The round neck design makes the item so elegant and sweet. The nipped waist design can make me so slim and the belt is really a nice ornament for me. The material of the coat is very nice and the it can keep warm very well. The manufacture of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.

Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By sylviameiliani**
27/11/2014
Bit short but acceptable
23/11/2014
Excellent commodity as well as fast delivery, I like it very much!
By A.Kielbergero**
21/11/2014
Great!!!!! Absolutely satisfied!
By carlieblai**
20/11/2014
Great Quality! Perfect fit! So very happy! Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment