Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Sweet Warm Bowknot Faux Fur Chunky Heel Short Booties

I bought this sweet warm bowknot faux fur chunky heel short booties on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. I often buy clothing and shoes on this item. I am so happy to get such a gorgeous item again.
Look at the photo of the booties, they look very adorable and sweet. The bowknot on them looks so lovely and sweet. The faux fur chunky booties are very populous nowadays among women customers. The workmanship is quite delicate to make the superb quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference to get more information.
By kymm20**
01/12/2014
These boots are worth buying.Beautiful and warm. Easy to combine with clothes.

By violetasimo**
01/12/2014
I love these boots which are well designed and made.My friends also like them:) THX

By ccmyouthprogr**
01/12/2014
nice boots.they r warm and cute.Love em.



No comments:

Post a Comment