Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tidebuy Velvet Bowknot Flat Heel Snow Boots Reviews

I bought this velvet bowknot flat heel snow boots to enjoy the cold days this winter. I love the boots so much and they can keep warm very well. And the design of the item is quite fashionable and I am so happy to shop on tidebuy.com again.
The bowknot on the boots looks so lovely and sweet, and the flat heel can make me so comfortable when I walk for a long time. This kind of boots is very populous in cold days and they looks so chic and beautiful and they are easy to wear. The workmanship is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference before buying it.
By littletan**
28/11/2014
Buy with confidence. These boots are of excellent quality, and very comfortable as well.

By littletan**
28/11/2014
Thank you. These boots are exactly as described, and a nice surprise with the free insoles. A very happy customer. A
By marejovcevs**
24/11/2014
very quick delivery excellent quality - perfect - will buy again
By Suzan**
17/11/2014
Really well done, Perfekt!


No comments:

Post a Comment