Friday, November 4, 2016

“Customer Service turned out excellent!!!”-Tidebuy Reviews

A few weeks ago I wrote a review about Tidebuy Reviews due to a problem I had with my purchase. The customer service contacted me shortly after that and we were able to work out a solution for the issue we had. I'm now very satisfied and happy with Tidebuy and the promptness and efficiency of their Customer Service!


Website is super nice only problem the delivery is really slow other ways super fast refund thank you so much and I'll order things soon really nice website. 

I purchased this beautiful jacket and when i received it it was too small i emailed Tidebuy Reviews straight away and sent it back. I just received the replacement today and I'm happy to say it fits. Thank you so much fir your understanding and prompt action with my purchase i am very happy with my purchase and your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment