Thursday, November 24, 2016

It is well made and the sizing is very true-Tidebuy Reviews

Dress has just arrived and I couldn't be more pleased with it, it is beautiful-Tidebuy Reviews. I had it custom made in the navy blue colour shown in the photo and the dress looks exactly the same as in the picture.I am soooo happy with my purchase I will DEFINITELY be buying again!! It is a beautiful dress, and again the quality is excellent. But order UP or you will be doing alterations.

This is an amazing dress. It is well made and the sizing is very true to the guide. It is fully lined and you can see the professional finish on this gown. Our order was here in under a week which was a lovely surprise. Thank you for your great service. This is the second dress I have bought from your formal collection and both times I have been more than happy with my purchase. This is really lovely. I am wearing it to our English Country Dance Ball and I will be able to dance in it. I love the sleeves-Tidebuy Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment