Thursday, November 17, 2016

“i ordered three men watches”-Tidebuy Reviews

I fell in love with this dress right at the moment I saw it here. Eventhough I was worried a little bit buying dresses online via Tidebuy Reviews but I gave it a try anyway and It turned out so well. The dress was gorgeous.

I ordered size 12 in pearl pink like in the picture and it fitted me perfectly, the only problem was the skirt was too long that I had to shorten it. The dress looked exactly like in the picture in every detail, the fabric was good quality and the sewing was carefully well-made. I got so many compliment about the dress. I really love it.


And the customer service is really nice, they patiently answered every my questions and guided me through every purchasing steps. Thank you Tidebuy Reviews for giving me happy experience shopping here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment