Monday, April 28, 2014

Reviews Lovely Mini Length A-line Strapless Beaded Prom Dress On Tidebuy

I selected this lovely mini-length a-line strapless beaded prom dress for my prom on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. I was  attracted by the special design, and I was moved when I received this item. I am so happy to get such nice dress and I have won many good praise by my friends.
The fabric of the dress is very  nice to make the superb quality. And the dress can give me an amazing look. It touches so soft and it wears so comfortable. When I wore this dress on the prom, I was the center of the attraction.
There are many good comments on review page, I read the tidebuy reviews to get more information.
   27/01/2014
By yanisa**  
Can you guys make this a long prom dress? Thank you.
   02/04/2013
By Waltongabrielle**  
I'd be nice if you told us what the dress fabric is.
19/03/2013
By Morganconrad1**  
I received my dress and its beautiful...exactly like the picture!!! i love it!! its perfect for a wedding.. thanx a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment