Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tidebuy Latest Bohemian Elastic Waist Petty Flowers Pleated Slim Maxi Dress Reviews

Look at this bohemian elastic waist pretty flowers pleated slim dress is the new arrival on tidebuy.com, and this item is favored by most women for its nice design. Tidebuy is a professional online shopping for women dresses, and products on this site are very nice and the quality is quite good.
The pretty flowers on the waist part makes it very attractive and this maxi dress can make you so slim. The fabric of the dress is very nice to make the superb quality and it wears so comfortable.
There are many good comments on review page, and you can see tidebuy reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   24/04/2014
By mydollathe**  
The dress itself was beautiful. It was one size and the comments said it was ususally a medium but it was really snug. I weigh 125 lbs and it did not fit. I'm pretty bummed
10/03/2014
By l.januseviciu**  
Hello there! I wanted to tell you that I love my dress. It fits perfectly. As I was ordering, the kind and polite customer service made the process pleasant!


No comments:

Post a Comment