Monday, April 28, 2014

Reviews One-Shoulder Mini Length Prom/Homecoming Dress On Tidebuy

I bought this one-shoulder mini-length prom dress on tidebuy.com several days ago. I love the dress so much, and it makes me very attractive. When I received this item, I was moved by the good quality and perfect design.
It is a white prom dress, it looks so sweet and the mini-length design makes the dress very impressive. The fabric of the dress is very nice and it wears so comfortable, and it owns good quality.
Before buying this item, I saw tidbeuy reviews to get more information:
   03/04/2013
By Eth**  
this dress is beautiful.. my daughter loved it and it fit perfectly..
   26/02/2013
By Ange**  
Thank you, thank you!! I received my order quickly and I'm so completely satisfied with my dress
   03/02/2013
By Arma**  
Thank you very much. This dress is exactly as that shown in the picture.
   22/03/2013
By U**  
great detailing to the dress i ordered, great job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment