Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Fashion Black PU Closed-toe Chunky Heel Platform Boots With Cotton Inside


I bought this fashion black PU closed chunky heel platform boots with cotton inside on tidebuy to bear the cold days. The chic shoes are very practical and they can keep warm very well. The item owns nice quality and perfect design for young ladies. Here I want to share my happy shopping experience on tidebuy.
The material of the boots is very nice to make the superb quality. They wear so comfortable and I often wear the boots for outer activities. I will never feel tired and hurt by walking for a long time. The black is my favorite color and this color will not be out of fashion for a long time.
Before buying the boots, I referred tidebuy reviews to get more information. And the reviews are very helpful.
   31/10/2013
By dr_tkufo**  
Good quality but shipping is a little bit slow
 20/10/2013
By tasha**  
This is the second time that I bought from them and they always have a great assortment to choose from!! Great site!!
28/08/2013
By aneta.cetnars**  
Very helpful, professional Service. Fast speed delivery overseas. Very satisfied!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment