Monday, May 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Attractive Multi-Colour Trumpet V-Neck Beading Split-Front Long Chiffon Evening Dress Designed Independently

When I encountered this attractive multi-colour trumpet v-neck beading split-front long chiffon evening dress designed independently on tidebuy.com, I was moved by such gorgeous design and perfect look at the first sight. The dress is very suitable for me to attend the proms, and it can give me an amazing look.
The multi-color design makes the dress very colorful and special compared with others. And the v-neck design can show your beautiful neck very well, and the beading on the dress makes it so shining. The fabric of the dress is very nice to make the excellent quality.
Before buying this item, I referred to comments on review page to get more information.
   17/05/2014
By nazekaw**  
Thank you very very much for everything. The dress is beautiful and all the adjustments that I wanted was made with care....Thank you again....
   18/02/2014
By mellei**  
It was my dream to wear a mermaid type of long dress but I cannot afford one since I am shy to expose my body curves and all that sexy stuff they talk about.To make my night a wonderful and memorable one,I still chose this elegant dress with a V-Neck cut on the neckline. It also has a split making it look sexy and beautiful.Perfectly!!!
   02/02/2014
By b.fonteno**  
Beautiful dress.The fabric is of perfect quality and the way in which it is made is outstanding.I ordered it to be custom made, because according to the size charts, i didn't fit into any measurements. And it fits perfectly according to my body size and the split is at a reasonable height.I am so happy,will be buying from tidebuy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment