Monday, May 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Luxurious Mermaid Sweetheart Neckline Sequins&Beading Floor-Length Evening Dress

Look at this luxurious mermaid sweetheart neckline sequins&beading floor-length evening dress, it is the new arrival on tidebuy.com. This dress is very impressive with unique design and high quality. This item has won many praise from many customers on this site.
The fabric of the dress is very nice to make the excellent quality. The beading on the dress makes the dress very shining and the mermaid design can show your body curve very well.
There are many good comments on review page, and you can read tidebuy reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   17/02/2014
By schloll**  
I was invited to a formal party and this dress served its purpose.Its double straps and shiny sequins made me stand out from others.I was lucky enough to get it on sale too! Love this gown!Thanks, Tidebuy.
   10/02/2014
By m3k-arta**  
Wear anything bedazzled and you will surely get the attention of many.I wore this sequined dress,well sequins all over would definitely attract anybody because of the glitters and the reflection it makes.The dress was so stunning, making me look exquisite that night.Thanks to tidebuy.com for making this unique design.A very good example of what fashion is all about.
   24/12/2013
By eh  
I am so impressed with this dress.I have never ordered from Tidebuy before but I thought I'd take a chance. My order was processed in no time at all.The fabric is high quality and the construction is superb.The sequins are of good quality,and comfortable to wear.It fit me exactly as it should based on the measurements I provided.Thank you very much tidebuy!

No comments:

Post a Comment