Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Elegant A-line Strapless Floor-length Lace-up Pick-ups Beading Taline's Quinceanera/Prom Dress

Look at this elegant a-line strapless floor-length lace-up pick-ups beading Taline’s quinceanera/prom dress, it is very populous among women customers on tidebuy.com. The design of the dress is very special and it can give you a amazing look on the prom.
The fabric of the dress is very nice to make the superb quality. The beading on the dress makes it so shining, and the lace material makes the dress so sweet. When you wear this dress, you can be the center of attraction.
If you want to buy this item, you can see tidebuy reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   02/12/2012
By Eart**  
When I saw this dress I totally fell in love with it. Looked at quite a few others before I made my mind up, but could not resist the beautiful detail. Cannot wait till it comes to try it on, and wear it by the end of August.
   07/11/2012
By Floren**  
I ordered this dress custom made in Aug. and it arrived last week, true to tidebuy's delivery estimate. As so many of us, I was very nervous of what to expect and if I had done the right thing, buying my dress on the internet. The packet arrived and the dress was neatly folded and when I tried it on it fit perfectly. I am so thrilled with it as it is well done with the inbuilt bra and all the lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment