Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tidebuy Pretty A-Line Halter Beading Mini-Length Dasha's Cocktail Dress Reviews

This pretty a-line halter beading mini-length Dasha’s cocktail dress looks so charming on tidebuy.com. This item is suitable for those who want to get prom dresses to the special occasions. It can give you a stunning look on that important occasions.
The fabric of the dress is quite nice and the sewn of the dress is delicate to make the excellent quality. The beading on the dress makes it very shining and the mini-length design makes you very sweet and lovely.
There are many good comments on review page, you can read the reviews as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
   26/03/2013
By Car**  
This is a very beautiful dress. I could not believe my eyes when I unwrapped it. And when I tried it on, it just made me glow. I felt such royalty. The train is very long. The dress is very traditional fit for a royal wedding, very custom made. I would recommend this dress to anyone wanting a traditional wedding dress. Thanks, tidebuy.
   15/12/2012
By Atalan**  
You won't be able to buy a dress of this quality in a bridal shop for this price but I am disappointed about the buttons.
   25/10/2012
By Jessi**  
Thank you very much! It is really beautiful and well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment