Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Reviews High Quality Stiletto Heel Peep Toe With Roses Prom Shoes On Tidebuy

I bought this high quality stiletto heel peep toe with roses prom shoes on tidebuy.com several days ago. The shoes are very comfortable and they also look so gorgeous to make me more charming.
This item owns excellent quality, and it has won many good comments for its nice design. The material of the shoes is very nice and the manufacture of the item is also very delicate to show the high quality. I feel so satable with the shoes and I will never suffer a lot by walking for a long time.

Before buying the item, I referrred to tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Meredi**
13/03/2013
I wore these as a bridesmaid at a wedding and received several compliments. They are more comfortable than other pumps I own .
By salome15**
21/02/2013
The shoes are beautiful, a little red smudge on the one side of the shoe but I washed it off.Thanks Salome
By sralvara**
16/07/2012
The shoes were perfect! They were very well protected and wrapped with care. The bright red roses really add detail to any outfit you wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment