Monday, July 7, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: High Quality Upper Mid Heel Closed-toes With Ribbon Tie Wedding Bridal Shoes

I bought this high quality upper mid heel closed-toes with ribbon tie wedding bridal shoes on tidebuy.com which is one of my favorite online shops. This item looks so gorgeous and it can make me more beautiful on my big day.
Look at the picture of shoes, it is so chining and glamorous. The mid heel is so nice to make you comfortable. The ribbon on the shoes makes it so sweet and lovely, and it is really a nice decoration to make the shoes charming. The manufacture of the item is quite delicate to show high quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference:
24/04/2014
Although the shoes appear to look like tap shoe, I will definately be comfortable when dancing!
By xaxazynhaa.linda**
19/03/2014
Daughter loves these for her upcoming wedding, fit her and she said are comfy.We haven't been disappointed ordering from this site at all.............thank you. Quick delivery too!!!
By Myr**
19/03/2014
I was very pleased with how quickly these shoes came! One week, from the time I ordered! They are adorable and match the dress perfectly! I have never ordered anything on line before, so was a little hesitant, but so glad I did! You won't be disappointed. The box was in pretty rough shape, but I did track the distant they travelled to get to my door, and it was amazing! Thank you "tidebuy", for great service and making our Wedding day complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment