Monday, July 28, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: New Style Sheath/Column Sweetheart Floor-length Polina's Evening Party Dress

I selected this new style sheath/column sweetheart floor-length polina’s evening party dress on tidebuy.com several days ago. This dress gave me an amazing look on the prom, and I am so happy to get such a suitable dress on tidebuy.
Look at the picture of the dress, it is very impressive and the cutting is perfect to make me very slim and attractive. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the manufacture of the item is quite delicate to show the high quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews on review page and I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By nburs**
06/04/2013
Wow, she's perfect and shipping very fast Thank you very much

By msandsga**
21/03/2013
Just received my dress from you! Gorgeous dress, absolutely love it! The color and everything. But the zipper was broken when I got it... I am going to take the dress to a factory where I live, and see if they can fix it, because I want to use it on prom next weekend.

By j**
08/03/2013
I went to make payment by Western Union. They need a name of someone at the company. Please respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment