Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Elegant Flower Mermaid/Trumpet Strapless Sashes/Ribbons Anderae's Bridesmaid/Prom Dress

I selected this elegant flower mermaid/trumpet strapless Sashes/ribbons Anderae’s bridemaid/prom dress on tidebuy.com to attend my friend Lily’s wedding ceremony. This dress give me an amazing look on that day, and I want to write something to express my happy feeling on shopping from tidebuy.
The design of the dress is very special and it can makes me very graceful and charming. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality. The flower on the dress makes it very sweet and lovely, and the ribbons are eye-catching.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference:
By molle**
06/03/2014
thankyou so much the dress is butiful fits well just a bit big on the bust I would recommend your site to all my family and friends.
By d3ziang**
15/11/2013
A beautifully made dress that fit perfectly. I submitted my own measurements and when the dress arrived I tried it on and it fit perfectly!!!I will definatley be buying all of my ball gowns from tidebuy! I have told all of my friends about this site too and they have since brought gowns!
By katemoon**
13/05/2013
Thanks for this beautiful dress.. well made and exactely same with picture.. very happy!! many thanks*^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment