Monday, January 23, 2017

“I ordered this dress for my homecoming”-Tidebuy Reviews

Great fit and beautiful design. The dress was just what I expected.Absolutely beautiful dress, good quality fabric and workmanship. Tidebuy Reviews I'm delighted. Fitted almost perfectly.My daughter thought the dress looked pretty online and wanted to order it and after reading the reviews of others I thought it would be a safe bet. I followed the directions about measuring, measured her three times just to be sure and I actually ordered a size larger just in case. I could take it in easily if too large.Fortunately the size is pefect.We all love it,thanks tidebuy.

The dress fits very well and is so well made. I loved that we could request a length and it was made for my daughter's measurements. It has built in bra cups which is great. The color is just as depicted on the screen.The dress arrived far before the estimated ship date. I would order from this company again.

I ordered this dress for my homecoming and Tidebuy Reviews it is absolutely gorgeous! It arrived incredibly quick and fit like a glove, the measurements were spot on and it was incredibly good quality for the price. Its very, very high quality. It's the perfect length and has an incredibly flattering silhouette. I couldn't be happier with any other dress, and I intend to purchase from this company again.

The dress was absolutely beautiful. It fit perfectly and was very comfortable not to mention the amazing customer survice.This dress is so beautiful and true to color and size. It looks great and makes me feel like a princess.it was a nice experience and I would purchase from here again.

We purchased this dress for my daughter's Halloween costume. She was punk Cinderella.The dress is perfect. It was perfect for our costume and it would be perfect for wearing for any other function. The dress is very well made. And it fit as expected.-Tidebuy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment