Sunday, January 29, 2017

“Value for money and also seller so communicative”-Tidebuy Reviews

I ordered this dress for my daughter's school dance. It fit exactly as expected, and looked beautiful. This dress is lovely! We sent in measurements and it is a perfect fit! Very highly quality material too. Thank you! Very good delivery great quality dress I love it.-Tidebuy Reviews



Amazing quality. Value for money and also seller so communicative, which is important. Would definitely buy again from this seller I was very happy with the way the dress fit and my daughter was very excited to wear it to her prom dance. This dress looks amazing in person, I ordered a size 10 & it was a perfect fit for my size 6 in Regular clothing. Fits as it was custom made.

Dress was beautiful, lovely colors. Worth the price for such good material. Seller reply fast and very friendly.I am very happy with the dress. The sizing was perfect and the dress looks exactly like the picture. Thanks.Beautiful dress, came in the mail within 3 days of purchase (i'm surprised too). A bit long and needs to be tailored but still amazing dress at an amazing price. Very good delivery great quality dress I love it-Tidebuy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment