Thursday, January 26, 2017

“the shipping was surprisingly fast”-Tidebuy Reviews

I love the dress that I brought and will definetly buy from your website again. I like the special design of the dress. I am truly grateful for your help and suggestion. It is awesome!I am writing to say thank you for delivering my dress so fast that I can wear on my big day.The wedding dress is very beautiful and of very high quality.Thank you so much. I will absolutely buy more dresses from you in the future.-Tidebuy Reviews

I am so happy with the dress. Nice style, good quality, wonderful color. I can not wait to wear it. I love the dress and will continue to buy from you in the future. bought this dress this month ! get my own designer to alter and it look amazing during that day .I am truly grateful for your help and suggestion.It is awesome! The dress is well made and fits me well.I am so excited that I can wear it on my big day. Can't love it more.

I absolutely adore this dress, the shipping was surprisingly fast and the dress was just as I imagined. Tidebuy Reviews The arms had to definitely be taken in but I was very satisfied with this purchase for my New Years wedding!This dress was stunning. With custom size, it fitted me perfectly. The quality and service are also very excellent. I love it very much! Thank you!! I will order dresses from again!

This was my first ever purchase off the internet I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it and I've got to say it is perfect...it's a perfect fit...I have long arms and always have trouble getting clothes to fit on the arm's but this dress fitted perfect...the dress arrived well before the delivery date...There is loads more I could say about this dress but I'd be here all night so I'm just gonna say it's even more beautiful than the picture lovely and soft, great craftmanship, I'm amazed at the quality of the dress,,,,,I am one happy bride to be Thank you very much tidebuy for making my dream come true in this dress xxx-Tidebuy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment