Sunday, August 17, 2014

Tidebuy Amazing Sweetheart Floor-Length Leopard Sasha's Prom Dress Reviews

When I met this amazing sweetheart floor-length leopard sashs’s prom dress, I was attracted by the nice design at once. This dress onws special looking and excellent quality, and it can make me very beautiful on the proms.
The leopard on the dress makes it very attractive and fashionable. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the dress is quite delicate to make the superb quality. The floor-length design makes the dress very gracful. When wearing the dress, I look so charming and it can show my body shape very well.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Calo**
19/11/2012
This is a beautiful dress - best quality I have imported so far. Highly recommend this supplier. Thank you
By Christi**
18/10/2012
I wasn't prepared for how beautiful this dress would be. It is absolutely flawless, the quality of workmanship is unbeatable. I actually feel guilty that I only paid $178 for this dress!
By Philipp**
27/09/2012
This picture of this dress just does NOT do it justice. When I received my package I was so happy. The size was perfect. I can not explain the beauty of the bead work. I can't wait until our wedding to see how much everyone else will love it. My sister ordered a dress from tidebuy as well and we got them and tried them on at the same time, we both loved them. Needless to say we are very happy.
By Jose**
17/09/2012
I will admit I was skeptical about ordering a dress online because you just never know what you are going to get, but the dress proved to be more beautiful than anticipated. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment