Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Attractive A-line One Shoulder Floor-length Dasha's Evening Dress

I selected this attractive a-line one-shoulder floor-length dasha’s evening dress on tidebuy to attend my party several days ago. This dress gave me an amazing look on the prom, and I am so happy to get such a suitable dress on tidebuy.
I was attracted by teh nice gorgeous of the dress at the first sight when I saw it. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the superb quality. The one-shoulder design makes it very graceful, and the floor-length cutting makes it perfect to show my body shape very well.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reveiws as a reference to get more information.
By mevi**
16/03/2013
a Big thank you to tide buy, my 3 dresses arrived on time. I was just dissapointed that you said you would tailor make it but u did not. I asked for sleeves and a back as due to a personal problem i cannot wear sleeveless and it has been very difficult for me to find material to add sleeves. On the whole i appreciate your service thank you

By taif44**
20/02/2013
today we received the dress, as described .. top quality and professional finishing it looks great .. shipment delivered in good time ... thanks

By marejovcevs**
24/01/2013
very quick delivery excellent quality - perfect - will buy again

No comments:

Post a Comment