Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Elegant Faux Fur Wedding Jacket/Wrap/shawl with Collar(More Colors)

I bought this elegant faux fur wedding jacket/wrap/shawl with collar on tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for weddding apparel. This wedding wrap makes me more beautiful and elegant on my big day.
The fabric of the item is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make high quality. This wrap fits me very well and it makes me just like the princess on such important day. This item can match mt wedding dress very well.
There are many tidebuy reviews on review page and I saw the information as a reference before having the idea of shopping.
By khensani**
03/05/2013
i love this shawl and it fits me perctly

By hands_off_fr**
12/05/2013
It's exactly what I wanted!
 20/10/2013
By tasha**  
This is the second time that I bought from them and they always have a great assortment to choose from!! Great site!!
By marejovcevs**
24/10/2013
very quick delivery excellent quality - perfect - will buy again

No comments:

Post a Comment